Communication & engagement – resources for all
Our communication and engagement activities help us ‘join the dots’ to ensure safeguarding is everyone’s business:
- The MSB publishes e-bulletins on a regular basis.
- The MSB website provides both Boards with:
- an independent platform for sharing learning from local SCRs, DHRs, Reviews etc and national research;
- likewise for sharing news, updates and information of interest across the partnerships;
- one place to promote multi-agency learning and development e.g. by linking to e-learning and other platforms and sources;
- a single reference source for professionals and voluntary workers to access MSAB/MSCB policies and procedures alongside other key documents;
- information that is ‘owned’ in terms of commitment by the multi-agency safeguarding boards and their partners;
- a protected area accessible only by partners;
- signposting to useful and appropriate information for the children, young people and adults of Manchester and their parents and carers;
- similarly signposting for businesses, the wider community and members of the public.