ONLY MSAB and MSCB Board and subgroup members should register here to access the relevant members only page(s) of this website.
Please note you will only be able to access the member pages you have been given permission to view.
If you have any problems please contact the lead officer for your Board or subgroup.
PA’s and secretaries who require access to papers on behalf of a Board member will be required to register – if you have any queries about this please contact the MSAB or MSCB Coordinator.
Please help us to maintain the integrity of the website by informing us of personnel changes as soon as possible.
Anyone who is NOT a Board, subgroup or MSB Training Pool member should not request access – please subscribe to our newsletter mailing list.
Using the MSB members pages – Information Security
By registering to use the MSB members pages, you are agreeing to abide by the following directions.
- Do not disclose, discuss or share any confidential information which has been shared with you as a member of the MSAB / MSCB with anyone outside of the MSAB / MSCB without the express permission of the Independent Chair.
- Do not store MSAB / MSCB confidential information on your personal computer, personal device or USB unless your equipment has been authorised by your employing organisation as a ‘Bring Your Own Device’.
- Do not use personal email accounts i.e. Hotmail, Gmail, Yahoo to send or receive MSAB / MSCB papers.
- Do not share confidential information provided to you as a member of the MSAB / MSCB via social media.
- If possible avoid printing any confidential reports or papers in relation to the MSAB / MSCB. Keep all printing to an absolute minimum for security and environmental purposes.
- Do not leave confidential information provided to you by the MSAB / MSCB unattended.
- Do not share your computer or email password with anyone or leave it written where others may see it.
- Ensure that no one can view your computer screen/device when accessing MSAB / MSCB reports at home or in an unsecure area.
- Ensure ALL (electronic and paper) MSAB / MSCB confidential reports are securely disposed of (paper records should be shredded, electronic data must be permanently deleted).
- Ensure any MSAB / MSCB or sensitive/confidential documents downloaded are securely deleted from your personal PC/device.
- Ensure you lock your PC/device when you are away from your desk or workstation.
- Ensure you promptly report any loss, breach or unlawful disclosure of data to the MSB Business Manager.