PABBS suicide bereavement training – further dates added
Essential training for those who come into contact with or responsible for the care of those bereaved or affected by suicide, in a professional capacity.
The training is also key to those who are responsible for addressing the key objectives in the following:
- National and local Suicide Prevention Strategies
- Self-harm and Suicide Prevention Competence Framework (NHS Health Education England, 2018)
- NICE suicide prevention guidelines in the community and custodial settings (NICE 2018)
- The NHS Long Term Plan (DH, 2019).
PABBS suicide bereavement training is first of its kind internationally:
- informed by a three year study conducted at the University of Manchester
- funded (£243K) by the National Institute for Health Research (NIHR) Research for Patient Benefit Programme
- publication related to research which informed PABBS training (Foggin, McDonnell et al 2016), was included as evidence in NICE suicide prevention guidelines (NICE, 2018).
Upcoming PABBS dates:
- 15th May 2019
- 4th June 2019
- 9th July 2019
- 10th September 2019
For more information about PABBS training, access to testimonials and to register visit the website suicidebereavementuk.com/pabbs-training
Alternatively, contact Paul Higham directly on tele: 07850 710555 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Be proactive, help increase your confidence responding to this vulnerable high risk population and register on the PABBS training.